Monday, February 7, 2011

How Supplementary Angles Are Used In Real Life

Wonderful capital

Well, unfortunately, the holidays are over and I started with two hours of history to the new school year.
wars exhausting and boring. According to my new schedule, I have every day now until 15:35 clock
education, except Friday. Even more exhausting. The better it is that I have really enjoyed my holiday and I have spent with important and great people. I was a total of three times in the cinema, the first time, as I mentioned in my last post
"The last beautiful fall day" were also seen in the week, "Black Swan" and "Kokowääh" to do so. In Black Swan am I went in full of expectations, as it by the makers of "Requiem for a Dream" is - one of my favorite movies. That's why I was disappointed in the end, perhaps a tiny bit. The movie was good, but in Requiem for a dream, he is not have obtained. He was somewhat lengthy and only from the part where getting rammed a nail file in her face, got the story back pepper to sit on. But still you should have seen this movie. Just as Kokowääh. A Til Schweiger movie is a movie where no one comes verobei. I thought it was great. Unfortunately, again totally predictable, but still wonderful. In his films, he is always the Frauenaufreißer who wanted to have in the middle of the story totally crashes and nothing more, and at the end of everything he gets. Maybe that's why we see his movies so good ..? Because it shows in the film, which can never happen in reality. Probably. In any case he had another good song selection. Yesterday I was with Vero for the Wall Park flea market. It was beautiful, despite the rainy weather. Generel the weekend was wonderful. Vero has been heated ordenltich little here in my room. Okay, that it must have been for today. I'm hungry.


Kiss & Final.

0 comments:

Post a Comment