Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ankle Is Painful Could It Be Gout

history as the time passes from

padauz because it does not fit times, and already weeks have passed since the last entry. But, as we say here "wibbly wobbly timey Wimey."

... which brings me to my first video for today: the Doctor Who Season 2011, so run in 2 blocks, here is the trailer for the first.



So we get Nazis who Ood (!!!!) and the Vashta Nerada (!!!) and more jokes about hats.
... let's see how it is, I was not so happy with the final season. However

received helen clearly I can tell you Steven Moffat (Coupling, Doctor Doctor and stupid) "Sherlock . The first season was last year in the UK and is now very convenient to get to disc. I liked his Jekyll and was accordingly not so skeptical. For as Jekyll Sherlock also plays in the present. But it's great!



... and then there there's the new Jupiter Jones CD, which unfortunately can not really convince. Somehow the Nicolas has lost the pounds and his musical bite. However, the plate is at least good. ... or at least fundamentally sympathetic.



So, that's it then for the first sign of life from me. Go out and play next week and Deafeater Carpahian. Then I can hopefully write something for the new record of defeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment