Monday, January 31, 2011

Remington Rand Ribbon

's when my anger? When's my fucking rage?

... on 6/20/2011! For there are
BOYSETSFIRE in Löwensaal in Nuremberg.

should there be someone to, or delay. Here's a video of my favorite probably BSF concert. Back in Stattbahnhof

Boysetsfire Schweinfurt

NiCoLe ... one of them is that one band that you like, also have to admit, changed the musical. But there is no rule that says that these changes may well be. It's kind of sad that my blog entry for the upcoming GET UP KIDS plate begins. But it hits pretty well. But first the facts: The release


GET UP KIDS
end of January 2011 (date varies between 25.1 and the 30.1..) Their first studio album in 7 years. Title: There are rules. And because the promo goes, are at various portals - from myspace to tonspion.de, the first track available for free. Part of the stream, partly as a download. I have the Tonspion ... but unfortunately not to like. Somehow, something always wafts in the background, somewhere, something always droning electric and sometimes Matt & Co. as the Cure sound on a lousy day. I hope this impression lies down when I change the disc officially in the hands and then have on the iPod would, but so far I say quite clearly: naaaajaaaa. has already convinced the EP Simple Science is not correct, I remain skeptical here too. Because fans are difficult, this seems to be a rule.

link to Blue Collar:
Click
.



0 comments:

Post a Comment