Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mil Reversal If The Cerical Lordosis

there are rules

... Hardcore the year a good start. Well, some of "you" are perhaps now something bedröppelt because
TEAM KILLER
give just at that moment her Aschiedskonzert - I do not however, so, for team killers were never so to me, and if somewhere is a door, is a new one .

- and how it does so, for exactly today announced the
DEFEATER Heue album. On 8 March, it has come. Empty Days & Sleepless Nights will be called it again and be a Konezptalbum, this time probably the same story on the history of the super-Travels album. It is two parts have, one with and one with acoustic noise ala Rocky Votolato.
man, I'm looking!
... I remember when I was at that time due to a small but positive review was in the local record store and all Metropolregon province, despite the album on the shelf. At the time, "Travels" not yet published by Defeater Since I have some views on the stage and I'll do it again. On 5 March in Munich. I hope they will be at least a few new CDs here.
Here is the link to the official message
and Preorder : Click!
And here the poster for the tour in March - with Carpathian! ohhhhh-yeah!



0 comments:

Post a Comment